Most often, liver man smite Giardia, Fluke, and Echinococcus. Parasites in the human liver are common, and this is due to intensive metabolism occurring in its tissues. The disease leads to a decrease in human performance, General health, slower development in children. Therefore, the parasites living in the liver must be cast out to preserve human health.
Some parasites affect the liver?
Worms in the liver is a vital issue in Parasitology and gastroenterology today. The identification of this disease is not dependent on place of residence of the person, his social status or age differences. Pathology is usually chronic and high risk of serious complications. Worms found in the liver, it can be a separate disease or be combined with other parasites in the intestines, blood and lymph system.
So, what diseases can you talk about parasites in the liver:
It is no secret that the liver is a vital organ, which is undergoing the intensive metabolic processes associated with the continuous supply of oxygen and nutrients, blood, against which it becomes very interesting parasites. Parasitic in tissues, protozoa and worms can cause death of a person, but they constantly emit poisonous and toxic compounds as a result of their own life, causing irreparable damage to health.
Symptoms of liver damage
Worms that live in the human liver cause the following symptoms:
- jaundiced mucous membranes and the skin, intense itching of skin which can be confused with allergic;
- dyspepsia: nausea, vomiting, indigestion;
- pain and pathological enlarged liver — hepatomegaly;
- General weakness, feeling of weakness, deterioration in health, sleep disorders, bad mood, decrease learning;
- pain in the right hypochondrium, as a rule, stupid periodic nature.
Very often the person a rash occurs. It's a diagnosis not in all cases, but its occurrence is the result of the allergic mechanism of development of helminthic infestations, which in the process has become chronic cause the body to process hypersensitivity to its poisons and toxins.
Typically, the temperature rise in this case is ongoing according to the type of low-grade fever, i.e. temperature may increase to a level 37-37,5°C.
It was a common sign of parasites in the liver, about how amaze they are on together, consider the table.
|Type of helminthiasis||As the disease appears|
|ECHINOCOCCOSIS||In this disease the liver generates multiple cystic formations, containing parasites. The disease takes a long time is hidden, then calls the common symptoms. The cyst gradually increase, causing a lot of discomfort in the patient. When large cysts require surgical treatment.|
|ASCARIASIS||The pathogen usually lives in the intestine roundworm in liver usually are migrating through. In the tissues of the body they create an eosinophilic infiltrates. People complain of itching and skin rash.|
|OPISTHORCHIASIS||Opisthorchis flukes or parasites in the ducts of the liver and gallbladder. Cause holangiogepatit, occurring with abdominal pain, signs of jaundice and low-gradu febris.|
|STRONGYLOIDIASIS||The presence of these worms in the liver provokes disorders in a dyskinesia of the biliary system. Signs: loss of appetite, bitter taste in the mouth, yellowness of the skin and mucous membranes, pain in the hypochondrium. Perhaps the most painful form of the disease among all the others.|
|GIARDIASIS||Giardia causes biliary dyskinesia. Symptoms: pain in upper quadrant, nausea, jaundice.|
|AMOEBIASIS||The disease is the acute type of hepatitis. The liver increases in size, its tissues are formed abscesses. Signs: fever, jaundice, abdominal pain, lesions on the prospect of the development of cirrhosis.|
|BALANTIDIA||Ciliates lead to painful reaction of the liver on palpation, diarrhea streaked with blood and mucus, dehydration, fever and other unpleasant symptoms.|
If proper treatment is not available, the disease quite rapidly becomes a chronic process. In this case there is a malfunction in the Central nervous system, the person begins to complain of frequent headaches, dizziness, increased irritability.
In advanced cases may be excessive sweating, tremor of eyelids, hands and tongue. Being in this condition, not all doctors suspect the patient infestation as the cause of the disease and the therapy of the neuroses, dystonia and other diseases.
How is the infection?
To stay in the human body, child or adult, and further, hitting the liver, the worms can in the following ways:
- in the process of contact with the ground, as the eggs of nematodes, liver fluke, Ascaris and pinworms can live in the soil substrate, with the result that they easily fall into the human body along with poorly washed vegetables and fruits, through bare feet and dirty hands;
- when direct interaction with an infected person, such as pinworms are easily transmitted in a team using household items such as bedding, or dirty hands;
- from Pets through the saliva, fur, contact with faeces etc.;
- when consuming certainly not boiling infected water, can be passed on liver fluke, hookworm and other helminthes;
- when properly processed food, for example, violation of process of cooking fish cutlets, as well as popular sushi rolls and — in this case, parasites such as Fluke, liver fluke, roundworm and Echinococcus easily settle in the body of an infected person;
- after insect bites.
It is no secret that children often are carriers of helminthic infestations. It is the immunity in children is formed is insufficient, the body continues to grow and develop, requiring a large amount of energy. The result is a weakened immune system, as well as associated with the aged, the weak acidity of gastric juice, compared with adults, making the body more susceptible to various kinds of lesions.
Besides from an early age, the child hurry to actively master the world, and he tries to do this not only to touch with his hands and mouth, tasting everything, both at home and on the street. Despite comprehensive care, which is surrounded by the most children, not all parents can teach the preschool child the elementary rules of hygiene. Therefore, from worms in a family where there are small children, no one is immune.
In modern laboratory conditions to determine the presence of liver and other types of worms will not be serious work. Most importantly, undergo a full diagnostic examination.
To identify liver parasites will help the following laboratory tests:
- General analysis of blood;
- analysis of feces and duodenal contents;
- analysis for antibodies to the parasites.
In the blood of a person suffering from helminthiasis of the liver and gall bladder, will be found high content of eosinophils and antibodies indicating that the body tries to fight off the uninvited guests. In the stool can be detected particles of parasites or their eggs.
Additional diagnostic methods include ultrasound examination, computed tomography of the abdomen, endoscopic examination of the gall bladder and its ducts, and intestine. These instrumental methods of diagnostics allow to confirm the presence of the disease.
No need to panic, if indeed it is confirmed that the parasites live in the liver of a particular person. The disease can be successfully treated in adults and in children, and treat it not so difficult as it might seem initially. The liver is the body capable of rebuilding and it will take quite some time. Currently, there are many methods of conservative and unconventional, allowing to solve the problem of parasites in the liver. Most of them are quite effective, but it is desirable that the treatment was done the doctor.
Basis for the treatment of worms in the liver shown in the following table. It consists of three stages.
|Stage||The essence of treatment|
|Step 1. Elimination of signs of poisoning of the body, improvement of the enzymatic activity of the liver and intestines.|
|Step 2. Intense exposure to parasites.|
|Step 3. Adjust immunity, prevention of helminthiasis infection in the future.|
Any identified type of the detected worm infestation, caused the destruction of the body requires a properly prescribed therapy, which is based on cleansing the liver of parasites. To this end, the physician selects the appropriate medication, often combining their purpose with the recipes of traditional treatment.
- Special diet. Pre-before you clean the liver, the doctor prescribes the therapy. It is based on the full exclusion or minimizing starchy foods, foods rich in gluten, fatty and spicy dishes. It is advisable to include in your diet porridge based on rice, corn and buckwheat, meat with minimal fat content, dairy products and steamed vegetables.
- Reception of enterosorbents. Cleansing liver of parasites can not do without drugs with the sorbent properties. Sorbents are evacuated from the body and toxic substances, cleaning it from unnecessary toxic ballast.
- Anti-allergic agents. To help reduce increased sensitization of the organism, need antihistamines.
- Anthelmintic therapy. Antiparasitic drugs should be chosen individually for each patient, depending on his age, overall health and stage of helminthiasis.
- Correction of the immune system. Limited to the purpose of the multivitamins and Immunostimulants.
- Drugs normalizing liver function (that is, possessing hepatoprotective and cholagogic effects). In order for the liver cleanse and the subsequent regeneration of its damaged cells and tissues were successful, the doctor should prescribe the means.
The popular treatment
In order to cleanse the body of parasites at home, normalize the functioning of the digestive tract, supplementing conservative treatment of folk remedies.
The use of the roots of burdock. To eliminate the signs of intoxication, causing the liver will be better cleaned, will need a teaspoon of extract from roots of the burdock that you want to dissolve in a glass of clean water to drink. Repeat 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 7 days.
Means of fir. An extract of fir has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, disinfectant and hepatoprotective action. How to clean liver from parasites using fir extract? Within a month, daily ingest 50 ml 3 times a day, diluted with clean water.
Recipe from tansy. Effective liver cleansing at home using treatment of folk remedies can be performed using tansy. The unique composition of tansy can not only output of parasites from the liver, but also to cope with signs of cholecystitis and inflammatory changes caused in the body due to the activity of helminths and protozoa. Tansy needs to make the calculation teaspoon of dry raw material per 200 ml water, drink in 3 divided doses during the day. Optionally, before going to sleep can chew the crushed flowers of the plant and wash them down with a glass of water. In the morning you must complement the treatment with the use of laxatives to speed up elimination of parasites and their metabolic products.
You must observe the following rules:
- thoroughly rinse all vegetables and herbs that grow in the earth, and after washing these products, it is recommended to scald in boiling water;
- to prevent sedimentation on the foods of various insects such as flies, they are also included in the parasitic cycle of infection with helminths;
- before each meal hands should be washed with soap and water;
- always boil the water, no matter from what source it was taken (with the exception of filtered water quality device and bottled water from well-known manufacturers;
- while swimming in open water it is impossible to prevent water ingress into the cavity of the mouth, nose, throat, or eyes;
- it is doubtful is forbidden to eat cooked food (liver fluke, roundworm, etc).
Based on this article it becomes clear what parasites live in the liver, what is their danger and how to treat them. To get rid of parasites folk remedies on their own — not quite the right decision. To choose the right medication is not difficult, but of drugs used to remove parasitic organisms from the tissues of the liver, are quite toxic, so they should appoint a doctor.
The body is cleaned from worm infestation, quickly stabilizes the own immune system, resulting in a slowly recovering liver are signs of allergic diseases, pain disappear in the upper quadrant and jaundice.