Treatment of worm infestation in adults is a complex event that allows you to quickly and efficiently bring parasites from the body. Worms are very dangerous to humans, as are found everywhere. In adults, the parasites appear because of lack of hygiene or by eating unwashed vegetables, undercooked meat and contaminated water. To protect yourself from parasites is almost impossible, but they can be easily cured. Bring parasites from the human body in the home will help folk remedies and medicines.
That treatment can be effective, you need to pick up the drugs, based on the type of worm infestation that plagues the body. Treat parasites can home, if you choose the right tool. In adults, the most common pinworm, roundworm, Giardia, whipworm, Trichinella and tapeworms. To fight parasites have a family, to after treatment, not be infected with worms again. If you decide to be treated yourself, then you need to consider that some antihistamines have a specific activity and toxic effect, therefore, the preparations against the worms must choose a doctor. Nothing wrong with worms no. They meet 60% of the population.
The human body can be a carrier of the parasites himself about not knowing, so useful in the fight against parasites is prevention of helminthiasis. Despite the fact that worms is a common pathology, they definitely need to treat, because the parasites have a negative effect on human health. They destroy tissues and release toxic substances that accumulate in the course of their life. The presence of helminths may cause the development of chronic diseases. According to statistics, approximately 10 million people per year die from helminthiasis. Therefore, it is important not to ignore the first symptoms of the emergence of parasites, and immediately begin treatment, and then you can quickly get rid of the parasites and return to good health.
The causes of worms
Some types of parasites can be transmitted to humans from Pets, but most of the worms live in humans. Parasites can be in the form of eggs in soil and water, but when get into the human body, from the eggs come the larvae, which migrate throughout the body. During primary infection with helminth eggs man can not be infected with worms. In this case, it is the incubation period of 3-4 weeks, and parasites out of the body themselves. But the re-emergence of eggs in the human body the immune system is not able to resist, and worms that survive.
The transmission from person to person – the main route of infection by helminth infections. This explains the susceptibility of children to this disease. Children do not have good personal hygiene, and if one child became parasites, then there is a rapid spread of pathology in small groups. To isolate yourself from worms is very difficult, but possible. Primary prevention of worms is a personal hygiene. Clean hands, particularly the nails will protect you from the appearance of parasites.
But the sources of infection parasitic infestation and more. Among the most common modes of transmission:
- Geohelminths. This way of penetration of worms in the human body due to contact with the external environment, in particular soil and open water bodies. The eggs of parasites with the human faeces enter the soil and from there into the water. To enter the body they can through unwashed hands on the fur and paws of animals who go out into the street, and with vegetables that grow in the ground.
- The contact path. Transmission is by contact from one person to another. Even an ordinary handshake or the division of household devices can cause infection.
- Biogelmintoz. This way of transmission characteristic for the lovers of meat and fish. It is linked with Geohelminths. Animals, particularly cows, eat the larvae along with the grass, and they survive, remaining in the meat. The same applies to fish. Before use, the meat and fish you need to fry them thoroughly, to destroy the worm and not get infected.
- Insects. To pick up worms is through insects, namely mosquitoes and flies. They may come in contact with soil infected with worms, and spread their eggs on their paws.
Symptoms of worms in humans
The symptoms depend on the localization of the parasites in the body. The largest colony of worms are in the intestines, which subsequently is able to move throughout the body. Perhaps asymptomatic helminthiasis that occurs in people with strong immune systems. With the advent of worms protective functions of the body weaken, and people are prone to colds and diseases. At the initial stage of worm infestation, the symptoms may disappear in pathological conditions or not occur at all. Such properties of the parasites significantly complicate their identification. If the time to listen to your body and pay attention to the symptoms is not typical for a healthy person, it is possible to find a violation associated with worms, with their primary appearance.
The main symptoms of helminthiasis in adults are:
- violation of the chair;
- change the consistency and color of feces;
- excessive gas;
- chronic constipation;
- bad breath;
- heaviness after a meal;
- allergic rash on the skin;
- any unexplained weight loss;
- increased appetite;
- the development of anemia;
- a weak immune system;
- pain in the region of the intestine of unknown etiology;
- chronic fatigue;
- the susceptibility to inflammatory processes.
A pathological condition of the patient may be accompanied by one or a whole set of symptoms. There may be a change in the condition, when the symptoms disappear by themselves. Also, the symptoms depend on the type of worm infestation. For some helminths characteristic lesions of the upper respiratory tract, so can appear related symptoms: cough, shortness of breath and fever. Some parasites during the breeding season to lay eggs in the rectum, so symptoms may occur: itching in the anal area and burning when urinating. There are types of worms that penetrate into the muscles and tissues, causing pain and hemorrhage. The danger of parasites is that they can live in any human organ: liver, lungs, kidneys and even the brain. If you have the first symptoms of helminthiasis, it is necessary to take action and get rid of the parasites in the body.
How to get rid of parasites in the home?
Treatment of helminthiasis will be more effective if the course will be held once all members of the family. Even if your loved ones parasites are not diagnosed, it does not mean that they do not exist. The latent form helminthiasis does not appear, and, of course, while worms will not survive to identify them. Even laboratory tests may not show the presence of worms, if the body is not at least one adult, which releases toxins and causes the resistance of the immune system. For all types of parasites require different treatment regimens. This should be considered when the bot, because if you treat hookworms, and tapeworms body, no effectiveness of the cleansing will be.
One caveat regarding the treatment of worms is selection of medications. The anthelminthic drugs will help to get rid of parasites, and treatment can be held at home. All medicines from worms have toxic effects, so it is better that the right drug is prescribed by a doctor after the establishment type of parasites.
Treatment of worms folk remedies
For those who are opposed treating worms, pills, alternative medicine offers a wide range of alternative means. Folk medicine is really successful in treating worms, so there are plenty of different tools that you can prepare at home.
- Wormwood.The effectiveness of wormwood is caused by its antihistaminic properties. The herb is used for treatment of helminths in the form of powder or decoction. For getting rid of parasites you need to take 1 tablespoon of sage per day, or drink 500 ml of broth a day for 2 weeks.
- Tansy.The herb possesses strong anthelmintic properties and allows you to quickly expel all parasites from the body. Tansy is used against worms in the form of tinctures. For its preparation you need to take 250 grams of the flowers of tansy, and pour 400 ml of vodka or alcohol. Insist week in a dark place. Take 25-30 drops after eating. A course of treatment for no longer than 10 days.
- Ginger.An excellent remedy against worms – ginger. It is effective on parasites that live in the intestines. Can be used for the treatment of infusion of ginger or mix ginger and honey. To prepare grate 1 ginger root on a grater and pour 1 liter of cold water. Infuse in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Drink 1 glass before a meal. To prepare the mixture, grate 1 ginger root, add 10 ml. of water and 2 tablespoons of honey. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Take 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach. The treatment course of 3-4 weeks.
- Carnation.A decoction of clove has a strong antihistaminic effect. Sometimes in the broth, add coriander to enhance the effect. The cloves should be crushed in a coffee grinder and add water. 50 grams cloves should be 200 ml. of water. Bring the broth to a boil and take 1 Cup before meals.
- Garlic.All recipes with garlic possess antihistaminic action. Can be used for getting rid of parasites: garlic oil, garlic broth, garlic extract, lemon garlic, garlic with milk.
All these recipes will allow you to quickly get rid of the worms. You can also use garlic for local action as rectal suppositories.