Pills for worms in adults is one of the most effective and proven way of combating helminthic invasion, a list of which really help, are presented below.
Funds from worms for an adult
It is necessary to consider the basic ways to get rid of worms in adults. Below are anti-helminth drugs, and each of them, depending on a situation can be considered as the most effective remedy for worms. Best name for drugs against parasites for humans is difficult to determine, because each of them is well suited for any particular case.
Proceeds from worms, used by modern medicine:
- Cure for ascarids and pinworms.
- Drugs against parasites common action usually is prescribed in the case of mixed helminth infections, ascariasis, opisthorchiasis, the enterobiasis, neurocysticercosis, giardiasis, strongyloidiasis, larval form of cestode.
- Cure for worms in colostomate, enterobioze, ascaride. Often these pills for worms prescribed to children.
- Drugs against parasites in the case of ascariasis, necatorosis, unspecified hookworm. These medicines for worms work by creating muscle and nerve paralysis of the helminth is eliminated from the intestines then throughout the day naturally.
- Preparations against larvae of Taenia solium, Echinococcus granulosus, ascariasis, necatorosis, the toxocariasis, giardiasis, hydatid disease of the liver and lungs.
Where are the parasites?
The presence of worms in the adult, unfortunately, can be quite common, especially in those places where there are problems with sanitation.
Meet the parasites are of three basic types:
- Pinworms. They carry a disease called enterobiasis, appearance represent the small worms in white, having a length of about 10 mm in females and about 5 mm in males. Using special equipment (vesicles) the parasite is fixed on the surface of the intestine. Do pinworms only one host — man. Enterobiasis is spreading rapidly, so when the disease of one family member should be treated and everyone else. This is directly related to reproduction pinworm eggs are deposited on the skin near the anus, then get on the linen, and then — on the fingers and under the nails, where it can be transported and the rest of the environment. When this appears severe itching is the main symptom of infection. The disease is spread among the adults, but most often appear pinworms in children aged 5 to 10 years, more rarely up to 2 years.
- The whipworm. Refers to the nematode. An extensive range of their habitats on the globe. The disease caused by them (trichocephalosis), one of the most common. The main habitat of the human body is the cecum. It is characterized by very thin and long body, like hair. Females can reach a length of 5.5 mm, males 4.5 cm Its cycle the whipworm develops, being directly in the external environment (the ground). The parasite has a sharp end in front of his body. Thanks to him, he can pierce the intestinal mucosa, reach the vessels, and, in fact, to the blood, which is his main source of food.
- Ascaris. Are the largest family of the class of nematodes that live in the intestine in humans or mammals. Human ascariasis cause of infection is the ingestion of species of helminths Ascaris lumbricoides. Its also called human ascariasis. This is a very large parasite with a length up to 25 cm in males or 40 cm in females. The thickness is 3-5 mm. In average, the parasite lives in the intestine up to 1-2 years. An unpleasant feature of roundworm, in that its body is covered with multi-layered sheath of the cuticle, the purpose of which is to protect the parasite from the influence of digestive enzymes or toxic substances. As a rule, the place of deployment roundworm choose the small intestine. They are held there because of the continuous movement in opposite direction movement of food.
About the symptoms
Helminthiasis has the following symptoms:
- occurrence of an unpleasant itchy anus mostly at night;
- weight change in the big or smaller party;
- involuntary urination during sleep in women;
- inflammation in the genitals and vagina;
- in the case of the accumulation of worms in the caecum there is a risk of developing acute appendicitis;
- grinding of teeth at night;
- problems and disorders in the digestive system;
- noticeable decrease overall immunity, frequent colds;
- the toxic poisoning of the whole organism waste products of the worms.
Medication of worms in adults very much. Walk carefully to the treatment, consult your doctor what are the best pills for worms you apply. Only in this case, the parasites leave your body forever.
Asymptomatic worms can live in your body for years and their waste products will hinder the work your body and cause other diseases, which often becomes chronic.
Are you familiar with the following symptoms firsthand:
- gas and bloating;
- frequent colds;
- poor sleep;
- weight problems;
- excessive nervousness;
- skin problems?