What tablets from worms to children is effective in action and most secure? To insure his life against infection with helminthic invasion is almost impossible, and not always health and lifestyle allow it. This is especially true of children. From kids are often found worms, and moms start to panic, not knowing what to do. At the initial stage worms practically does not manifest itself. Even doctors are sometimes unable to detect them in a timely manner.
Signs and causes of infection
The children due to an unstable immune system is defenseless for parasitic diseases. But often only when there are clear signs of the presence of parasites, mothers begin to sound the alarm and show their children the experts.
Signs of possible infection:
- pain in the navel;
- excessive salivation at night;
- a strange discharge of the chair;
- the strongest itch in the anus.
Worms in the body can be caused in children enterobiasis or ascaride. Often kids get the disease by taking into the mouth dirty toy, other items, or eat with unwashed hands, vegetables, fruits with eggs of parasites. Outbreaks of worm infestation are not uncommon in preschools after infection by the fecal-oral route when the discharge by one of the kids. This is actually the main route of infection helminthic invasion.
Before using anti-parasitic drugs must first identify the symptoms of the baby, which is inherent only helminthic invasion, because each of the types of parasites can manifest themselves in different ways.
The main symptoms of a worm infestation in the body include:
- recurrent pain and colic in the abdomen;
- a decrease or increase in appetite;
- the emergence of a bitter metallic taste in the mouth;
- pain of the head;
- nausea, vomiting and cough-type asthma;
- the appearance of a runny nose and a rash on the skin;
- anxiety and irritability of the child;
- wince at night;
- the lack of sleep;
- grinding of teeth at night;
- the appearance of itching and burning in the anus;
- complaints of fatigue in the muscles;
- yellowing on the skin;
- temperature rise;
- enlargement of lymph nodes.
The symptoms are not specific and occur in many other infectious diseases, so only when there are 5 or 6 signs at the same time it can be assumed that in the body of the child has worms.
Doctors recommend that moms prior to use of anthelmintic drugs to first pass the examination. Pass a General analysis of blood, feces on eggs of worms, scraping three times from the anus given the fact that it is not always the first time it can be detected parasitic eggs. Only in conjunction with the resulting unpleasant symptoms, and test results, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate treatment and explain how to use the tablets.
Medicine today offers many different tools. But many of them may cause side effects. The immature child's body may perceive ambiguous medicines. Still, there is an effective antihelminthic means that can bring parasites from the body. Consider the most safe, effective and popular of them. Moms definitely need to know when to take certain pills, how to calculate the correct dose based on the age and weight of the child. It is not necessary to increase the dosage in the hope of a quick cure.
Antihelminthic drugs — the best way to get rid of parasites. But the body kids vulnerable and not fully formed, therefore the self and other experiments ruled out. Funds can be not only ineffectual, but disastrous. It is always better to first consult a doctor and only then use the prescribed medications strictly as directed.
Rules for the use of pills for worms
When you use medicines it is necessary to consider the contraindications and side effects, because each sedative they are. Also apply a medicines you need based on the age and weight of the baby, the type of parasite, the degree of development and impact of infestations on the body (especially intestines).
Today in pharmacies offer many medicines with broad spectrum of activity, quite active and quite safe. However, all of them toxic, aimed at the rapid elimination and removal of Ascaris and pinworm from the body. Parents also it is important to understand that the stuff kids tablets — then subjected to the toxic effects of drugs.
When using tablets it is important to observe the following rules:
- not to neglect the dosages;
- use what the doctor prescribed;
- to take into account the dose, because the instructions can vary greatly;
- can be taken in combinations of 2 or 3 medicines at a time, but keeping the interval between doses;
- read all contra-indications to the user;
- to control medications and not to trust their daughters in their independent application;
- note that many drugs are allowed to receive nursing and pregnant women, but with a low dosage;
- tablets can be used during severe lesions of the liver, cancer in children;
- violation of of dosage can lead to side effects and dangerous consequences.
Today, the latest antihelminthic funds have virtually no contraindications. However, the body of each baby is individual and takes pills different. In the presence of chronic disease medicines require careful application. Released toxins contribute to the destruction of not only parasites, but also healthy cells in the body.
Be sure in addition to anti-parasitic drugs need to drink chelators, antihistamines to minimize toxic effects on the body anthelmintic drugs.
What drugs are effective for prevention?
The child's body with a weak immune system is unstable before the onset of worm infestation and infection is possible even in infants, breastfeeding. Moms need to be more attentive when the baby begins to behave restlessly, constantly crying, pounding arms and legs.
Signs of the presence of toxins in the body:
- itching and burning in the anal area;
- temperature rise;
- loss of appetite.
Prevention the best way to teach children from childhood:
- wash hands after coming from outside or the toilet;
- do not pull dirty hands in the mouth and nail biting;
- constantly cut nails children;
- change bed linen at least 1 time per 3-4 days;
- to conduct daily disinfection of toilets;
- in a timely manner to eradicate the irritation, burning and itching caused by helminths.
For outdoor applications it is recommended to use all of the above drugs in the form of gel or cream, 2% by smearing the affected areas in the anus to up to 4 times a day. Or use zinc oxide, glycerin, beeswax, almond oil to create a protective barrier in the perianal region and relieve inflammation.
Folk remedies Antihelminthic properties of seeds of a pumpkin. Also bring worms out of the body children will help flowers of tansy, but it is permitted to give children from the age of 12.
Whatever safe drugs against worms, you can't experiment. If you suspect infestation it is better to take a scraping, to pass the tests. Otherwise, the kids may appear side unpleasant symptoms, getting rid of which will have to undergo more painful and only in a hospital.