The infestation — it is a common problem. Particularly at risk the disease affects children in the summer season. Play in the sandbox, unwashed fruit, animals — all of which can cause ingress of worms inside the intestine or liver. Distributors of helminths can be even insects or eating raw meat or fish.
Symptoms of having worms
With the appearance of parasites in the human body can begin to develop several diseases, not necessarily related to the intestines or stomach:
The presence of ascarids cause allergic rashes and itching, asthma.
- Giardia will cause problems with digestion.
- Pork tapeworm cause headaches and nausea.
- Sudden weight loss will indicate infection of the tape worm.
- Fasciola hepatica, is most often transmitted from cats, will manifest itself by pain in the liver and increase in temperature.
In General, the majority of parasites cause the same symptoms:
- the man begins to tire quickly and constantly feels weak and unwell;
- may cause cystitis in women and prostatitis in men;
- the person starts to lose weight;
- reduced memory and attention becomes scattered;
- body aches and muscle pain appears.
The use of vitamins in the presence of the worms becomes useless, as they are absorbed by worms.
Parasites in children and adults
In children the infestation is particularly dangerous. The child's body not strong enough and, therefore, taking advantage of his weakness, worms spread with tremendous speed. Violation of sleep and appetite, causeless nervousness, constipation are evidence of the presence of Giardia or Ascaris.
The organism in adults is protected more reliably due to enzymes in the mouth. They are challenging harmful barrier to parasites. It is only the primary barrier. The next obstacle will be stomach acid: with a strong intestinal immunity via antibodies can be destroyed by almost any malicious representative. In the body of the child does not have the strength for such struggle, as well as in the case of a person with a weakened immune system.
The effect of helminths on the General condition of the body
According to doctors, in most cases, allergic reactions occur due to the appearance of parasites or earlier past infection and treatment. Worms have a negative impact on the protective response of the body, reduce immunity, impair the functioning of the liver. As a result, people often gets infected with infectious and respiratory diseases, and their treatment becomes more complicated and lengthy.
After getting rid of worms is necessary to consult a physician for the purpose of essential vitamins to restore strength and support of the body. As folk remedies use herbs Petrov Cross or mushroom powder Turkey tail present – they strengthen the liver and restore its condition. It is important to consult a doctor before use.
Classification of parasites
Parasites are intestinal and extraintestinal. As their name implies, are first and strike zone of the intestines, second — colonize the muscles, subcutaneous tissues, lungs, liver and other internal organs. Travelling with the blood stream, they move in different points of the human body and settle in different places.
Intestinal such as pinworm and roundworm are the most common. Infection with helminths of the gastrointestinal tract shows the appearance of:
- freckles and various spots;
- brittle nail plates;
Also appearance of papillomas on the body and protruding moles can indicate a helminth infection.
Similar symptoms can occur when invasion of the body Giardia or Trichomonas. Also symptoms of intestinal worms include:
- loss or excessive weight gain (due to lack of appetite or, conversely, excessive hunger);
- the appearance of undesirable taste in your mouth and unpleasant breath;
- unconscious grinding of teeth during sleep;
- symptoms of diabetes;
- epileptic seizures;
- headaches for no reason;
- cardiology and cancer.
Fasciola hepatica contributes to inflammatory processes in the human liver. With the appearance in the body of the parasite, the obstruction of the hepatic duct, which affects the blood vessels. A particularly dangerous disease because it can be noticeable to humans, and the symptoms will testify about myself not too clearly. As a result the person provides treatment for other diseases, launching the real reason.
In the allocation of metabolic products of the worms is the inhibition of the process of the outflow of bile, in which can lead to the complete destruction of the liver and death.
The presence of the Fluke in the body often results in opisthorchiasis. This disease is classified by the following symptoms:
- High body temperature (approximately 39 degrees).
- Feeling aching pain in the muscle tissues.
- By rapid breathing, shortness of breath.
- With diarrhea or constipation.
- Rashes and itching on the skin, resembling Allergy.
- Pain in the region of the liver, and increase in this organ (is detected during palpation).
If time does not begin treatment and get rid of this parasite, the body will continue to deteriorate and symptoms markedly:
- Painful sensations arise not only in the region of the liver, but also in the back.
- Biliary colic.
- Headaches, dizziness while walking.
- Insomnia, nervousness.
- The loss of strength.
- The appearance of cysts on various internal organs.
The most common signs of parasites in humans:
- Certain types of worms, because of their size block the work of certain bodies. Blockage of the bile duct ends disease of the liver or jaundice and blockage of the gastrointestinal tract leads to the emergence of constipation. In advanced cases there may be intestinal obstruction, rescue of which can only surgery.
- Diarrhea is a symptom of a number of worms, which reproduce the elements that destroy sodium and chloride in the body. As a result, the person suffers from frequent watery stools, leading to dehydration. In this case of parasites the body during bowel movements do not get rid of.
- Bloating occurs from the appearance of worms in the upper part of the colon. Such a presence causes pain when eating legumes, beans, and raw fruits. Similar symptoms do not always appear to threat, therefore allowing the parasite to live inside the body for several months or years.
- The tremor night (itching in anus) — a frequent sign of pinworms.
In women, the first signs of worms are a pain in the ovaries, prolonged menstruation, accompanied by pain, weakness, failures to cycle, development of cysts, myomas, fibroids, problems with bladder and kidneys.
Men when infected by parasites peculiar to the emergence of prostatitis, problems with potency, sand and kidney stones, pain when urinating. During infection may disrupt the mental state.
Subject to certain preventive measures people can successfully protect themselves from such diseases and their consequences. The first rule of protection against worms is to observe basic hygiene, the main points of which are:
- regular content hands clean, must wash with soap and water after working in the earth, the sand, contact with Pets and other animals, and before every meal;
- the nails of the hands and feet should be cut short and kept clean;
- vegetables, fruits, berries, greens and other foods should be washed thoroughly, especially after contact with their land, potentially containing eggs of worms;
- meat and fish should only be purchased in safe places and thus prepared to helminth eggs could be destroyed. Steak with blood carry a lot of risk;
- consumed water should be of drinking water sources and boiling;
- the restriction on bathing in rivers and lakes, near the places where the grazing of cattle;
- mandatory hand washing with soap after contact with insects.
Specialists recommend a regular preventive deworming using drugs without resorting to preliminary laboratory studies. To eliminate a repeat infestation, all cohabiting family members should to take precautionary action at one time, and to arrange prevention for worms and Pets – thanks to them most often is an infection.
Do not forget that the use of drugs to prevent worms should be done only after doctor's recommendation, after carrying out the obligatory personal consultation.
It is important to know that if prevention did not help and the infection happened (after confirmation by the results of appropriate tests), treatment should begin without delay.
Treatment of helminthiasis
To diagnose infestation with the help of analyses. In the laboratory specialists examine the feces for the presence of helminth eggs and scraping on enterobiasis disease. The tests shall be three times the difference of a few days – for a more accurate result. In order to determine helminths in immunoglobulins, blood.
Medicine in our days has a huge opportunity in the field of treatment of infections of human parasites. This techniques such as:
- treatment chemicals;
- herbal medicine;
- cleansing the body of worms with the help of homeopathic medicines;
- the use of ozone therapy.
The advice of traditional medicine to get rid of worms
Traditional medicine does not have quality certificates. The only confirmation test of years. She can boast. Such recipes are passed from one people to another. But with all of the national recommendations, experts recommend to consult with doctors before applying this or other means. The desire to get rid of the parasite is large, but common sense should not be forgotten.
There are foods that worms can't stand strongly. Upon confirmation of the presence of worms in the body should increase in the diet intake of garlic, onions, fresh horse radish, salted fish, grapefruit, pumpkin seeds, Apple cider vinegar, pomegranate.
Don't like parasites and raw carrot mixed with beetroot, consumption of cabbage juice (it can be both fresh and pickled), pineapple fresh juice, tincture of peppermint, broth hips.
Important! That's why most recipes for getting rid of worms based on the above-listed products.
The use of traditional recipes is quite simple and very beneficial financially as it does not require much cost. Most of necessary components are always present in the fridge for Housewives.
Folk remedies are very effective in the beginning of infection. It is advisable to go on a vegetable diet at the time of treatment and completely exclude meat from the diet. With this diet, the parasite loses its power and get rid of it will be much easier.
Many people mistakenly believe that fasting can also serve as one of the methods of getting rid of helminthiasis. It is important to know that such an opinion is wrong, because the hunger strike will make the human body more fragile and will only increase the headaches, fatigue and nausea.
Useful folk prescription
One of the methods of effective treatment of worms is the use of enemas for 7 days. Large head of garlic boiled in a glass of warm milk is filtered, cooled to room temperature. The liquid in the amount of 250 g is used as an enema for an adult. The child, depending on age, 100 or 50 g.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that the risk of disease helminthiasis is always there. But to protect yourself from it is also possible, observing personal hygiene, maintaining neatness and cleanliness in their own home and in the workplace, controlling as Pets, and correctly handling the products.
This article gives a reason to think about your own body and to compare symptoms. Typically, physicians rarely examined patients on a bot and proceed to the incorrect treatment of the stomach or liver. The appearance of the above described symptoms should check the body for parasites and should not delay treatment.
Antiparasitic measures can save the internal organs and overall health from the terrible effects. What method of treatment or prevention will be the most appropriate – tell the doctor.