How to make a carnation from parasites? First you need to determine the type of worm infestation, its stage. Depending on this assigned dose and course of treatment. Take a carnation of not less than 7 days, then a break for a week, then the course is repeated. Due to the high content of the component eugenol in essential oil of a spice can give side effects.
- Biocidal properties. In the essential oil of clove contains aromatic phenolic compound eugenol (85%). It is the eugenol has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antihelminthic properties. Conducted laboratory studies in ascaride in pigs and dogs. It has been proven that clove destroys the shell of the worms, destroy their eggs and larvae. It was also confirmed that the anthelmintic effect of clove is enhanced in combination with peanut butter.
- Beneficial effects on digestion. For worm infestations often suffer from digestive system: impaired appetite, nausea, heartburn, belching, bloating may develop colitis and enterocolitis, inflammation of the liver, biliary tract. Clove has anti-secretory and spasmolytic. The spice normalizes the appetite, stimulates the production of enzymes, removes flatulence, cramps and abdominal pain, regulates the stool.
- Restorative effect. For worm infestations suffers from the immune system, reduced its protective function. Carnation contributes to the overall strengthening of the body, acts as a natural immunostimulant.
What you need to know about giardiasis?
- Giardia — the most common protozoa that inhabit the small intestine of man.
- Annually giardiasis infected 200 million people, mainly in the countries of Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- In Russia, the level of infection of giardiasis is also quite high. It is primarily associated with pollution of wastewater, outdated treatment facilities, anti-sanitary conditions.
- Giardia cysts can be detected after coprological study (analysis of feces). To identify them you need some time to take the test.
- Also antibodies to lamblias can be detected in the blood 3-4 weeks after infection.
What you should know about opisthorchiasis?
- Is a parasitic disease caused by flat worms trematodes.
- Distributed in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, and countries in South-East Asia.
- Infection occurs through eating raw or poorly heat-treated fish.
- There are outbreaks of opisthorchiasis in Europe and North America due to importation of infected fish.
- Trematodes are striking in the ducts of the gallbladder and pancreas.
- Despite the duration of treatment, the prognosis is favorable even in chronic forms of opisthorchiasis.
- The acute phase of opisthorchiasis treated in a hospital, when required the restoration of the affected organs of the gastrointestinal tract, eliminating toxicity, allergic reactions.
- The clinical picture is not sufficient to establish a diagnosis "opisthorchiasis", because its symptoms are similar to other diseases of the liver, pancreas, gall bladder.
- Only after the detection of trematodes eggs in the feces or the juice from the duodenum, and also in the appearance of antigens in the blood confirmed the diagnosis.
- Cloves from opisthorchiasis is not a standalone drug, it can be included in a comprehensive medical therapy.
How to drink a carnation from parasites in the liver?
- Only under the supervision of a physician and with repeated testing.
- The therapeutic effect can give a combination of spices with flowers of tansy and wormwood ("triad").
- You can not just drink tea, you must train the body.
- After taking the cloves together with other herbs need to diet and undergo rehabilitation, supportive therapy.
- In scientific medicine in opisthorchiasis therapy synthetic anti-helminthic drugs.
If you take the cloves against opisthorchiasis without medical supervision and appointment of complex treatment, self — medication can result in serious complications- suppurative process in the liver, bile peritonitis, acute pancreatitis, acute liver failure, cancer of the liver, rupture of the bile ducts. The patients with opisthorchiasis, are on the dispensary account at least six months. Takes a long time to restore your digestive system.
Features and dosage regimen in adults
- Preparation of the body. Depending on the type of worm infestation, its stage, age of the patient is conducted within 7-14 days. You need to go to a low-fat diet, eat lots of vegetables and vegetable oils, to exclude sweet and starchy foods (especially giardiasis). Also appointed cholagogue, antihistamines, sorbents.
- Actually antiparasitic treatment. Treatment anti-helminthic drugs can be from 5 to 10 days. One time usage is possible, if it is a strong synthetic drug. A repeated course is appointed after a break in a week. After taking take laxatives to clean the intestines.
- Supportive therapy. It held for several weeks. Includes enzymes, vitamin complex, Immunostimulants, sparing diet, probiotics to restore microflora.
How to make a carnation from parasites before eating or after? Like all anti-helminthic means 20-30 minutes before meals. The correct reception of cloves along with other anti-helminthic drugs makes it possible to avoid intoxication and allergies.
Cloves if ascaride and pinworm
If the opisthorchosis and giardiasis requires the use of synthetic anti-helminthic drugs, with proper treatment of ascariasis and enterobiasis is possible to do with herbal drugs. The most effective tool — "triad". You can also use cloves in the form of decoctions, infusions, alcohol tinctures, oil. Contraindicated enema using decoctions cloves, they strongly irritate the intestinal mucosa, lead to allergic reactions and inflammation.
Security measures and reviews
Cleaning of parasites is a topic that is often discussed in the media. And often people have more trust in the national (or new-fashioned) methods of treatment of worms, rather than the opinion of official medicine. What you should pay attention to?
- Treatment of worm infestation should be a doctor.
- Parasitologist warn that herbal treatment can lead to chronic, running process.
- To plant a sedative effect, it requires a high dosage.
- And this, in turn, often leads to side effects and poisoning of the body.
- The harm of synthetic anthelmintic means will be not much more than a side effect of an overdose.
- Meet the positive reviews about the carnation treatment of ascariasis and enterobiasis.
- Often, there are side effects after taking cloves together with other anthelmintic drugs : diarrhea, belching, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, headaches, weakness, fever.
- All these signs may indicate intoxication, and improper treatment plan.
- When cleaning the intestine and the body is often aggravated chronic diseases.
- If you experience side effects you should immediately consult a doctor.
The treatment of children
The composition of the clove — strong phenolic compound eugenol. Therefore, the children of this tool should be used with caution. Spice can give side effects and allergic reaction. How to make a spice children, from what age, at what dose and how many days to give all these questions you need to ask the doctor.
- Cloves from Giardia children. Very often giardiasis diagnosed in children 1 to 4 years. The rules of personal hygiene at this age are often violated, infection occurs through dirty hands.
- Enterobiasis and ascariasis. Phytotherapy in these types of worm infestation in children applied frequently. Anthelminthic properties of these herbs: tansy, Hypericum, immortelle, calendula, clove, nettle, wormwood, gentian, elecampane, hops, cranberries, walnut, garlic, onion, pumpkin seeds, thyme, cumin. Ascarids and pinworms successfully removed from the child's body, but also successfully inhabit it again.
- It is important to know. A second course of treatment to destroy the eggs and larvae pinworms and ascarids. It is also very important, the hygiene with ascariasis and enterobiasis. You need to disinfect the premises, as often as possible to change underwear and bed linen. If pinworms or ascaris infected child, prophylactic treatment should undergo the whole family.
Preparation of anti-helminthic funds on the basis of carnations
In the home of the clove to prepare a decoction, infusion, alcohol tincture, powder. Often the spice is added to the anti-helminthic herbal.
The infusion is prepared by steeping cloves. You can use the buds, but it is better to dissolve the clove powder. A single dose of the powder is 0.5 g per day can I take 1.5 g of powder. In most recipes you can find the dosage in grams. So you will need an electronic scale for precise measurement.
- Take 1.5 g ground cloves.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Leave for 1 hour.
Infusion divided into 3 doses per day. Drink 20 minutes before a meal. For example: 1 teaspoon is placed approximately 6-7 g of dried ground clove powder. If you are preparing the infusion of the buds in 300 ml of water take 6 buds. But this tool is considered to be more preventive than curative.
Broth often take for pinworm and ascaride. We emphasize again: it can not be used for enemas.
- Take 1.5 g of ground spices.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Hold on a water bath for 1 minute.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
Take the same dosage as an infusion. And decoctions, and infusions, it is better not to prepare for the future, because the essential oil evaporates quickly, the tool loses its anti-helminthic properties. Also recipes can be found different dosage of clove — 3 g of ground powder. It is wise that when parasites. However, we must remember that increasing the dose can cause a number of side effects.
Alcohol tincture can be kept long. It is used not only during helminth, but also in diseases of the nervous, digestive system, viral, bacterial, fungal infections.
- Take 30 grams of clove Bud.
- Pour ½ liter of vodka.
- Insist 14 days.
- Periodically shake.
Before use, the infusion is filtered. Take 1 teaspoon. Store in the fridge.
The most effective pharmaceutical form of the worms is considered to be powder, which is washed down with water. The slower powder passes through the gastrointestinal tract and is gradually absorbed. Such an effect unfavorable to the parasites. It is believed that clove powder giardiasis and opisthorchiasis is much more effective than teas, tinctures and alcohol tincture.
The recipe of the "triad"
- Mix 100 g of dry powder tansy, 50 g of clove powder and 25 g of powder of wormwood.
- Transfer to a dry container.
- Tightly close the lid.
The mixture is taken for 7 days according to a strict scheme. Namely:
- Day 1: drink one dose in the morning — 1 teaspoon without slides;
- Day 2: taken two doses — morning and afternoon;
- 3 and subsequent days: take three doses — morning, afternoon, and evening.
The combination of clove with these two herbs provides a high therapeutic effect. Wormwood has long been famous anti-helminthic properties. Read more about how to make wormwood parasites, read our other article. Tansy is also a vermifuge refers to a known means. In addition, well cloves, and flax.
Preparation of powder of cloves and flax
- Take 1 piece of clove.
- Add 10 parts of flax.
- Grind in a coffee grinder.
- Pour in dry container.
Take powder — 1 tsp. before meals for 3 days. Then a break for 3 days, then again take medicine. According to this scheme linen with a carnation drink a month. The powder can be taken with water or add it to food.
Clove is a component of biologically active additives and is not officially refers to the pharmacological group anti-helminthic funds.
- Capsules. Part of: cloves, tansy, and wormwood. Capsules can be taken by children 12 years of age. In the instructions for use indicated the two regimens. The first is to take 2 capsules 3 times a day for 6-8 weeks. The second 2 capsules on the first day; 2 capsules 2 times on the second day; 2 capsules three times from 3 to 7 days; 8 days and further 2 capsules 1 time per week. The second way is more soft, it has less side effects.
- Powder for children. Because the "triad" of tansy, cloves and wormwood for children to be too aggressive, producing a children's version of the "triad". It is prepared from three herbs — extract of cumin, thyme and marigold. Allowed to use for children from 3 years.
- Anti-helminthic candles. In its formula: extracts of wormwood, tansy, cloves, pumpkin seed oil. Base — cocoa butter. Put the candles on the night after a bowel movement. The course of treatment — a month. The drug is designed not only for adults. Children from 5 years put ½ of candles with different types of helminths — protozoa, roundworms, tapeworms. The tool affects not only parasites, but also viruses, fungi, bacteria. Long-term use possible local allergic reaction, disturbance of the intestinal microflora. Before applying recommended to consult a doctor.
Cloves from worms alone is rarely used. Most often it is used in the composition — carnation, tansy, wormwood. This remedy should be applied according to a strict scheme and in accurate dosage. It is a good cure for a body cleanse giardiasis and opisthorchiasis. For the treatment and prevention of ascariasis and enterobiasis, it is possible to drink infusion of cloves, broth, alcohol tincture.