Helminth eggs lie in wait for a man almost everywhere, be it soil, water, food, public transportation, or Pets. Worms – prolific parasites, if you look at least ascaride, which lays up to 240 thousand eggs every day. All worms lay them for later reproduction. The process of laying occurs at least 1 time per day, and some types of worms even up to 6 times.
Future larvae are protected by several layers of solid shell: the inner of lipids, medium from chitin, and the exterior of the protein.
The life cycle of a pinworm
Many parasites require for survival in the changing host, and habitat change. To do this, the worms are leaving your "comfort house" and move to the next stage of development into the environment or into the body of another host. Thus, their full development cycle. From this point of view there are:
- biohelminths that require several intermediate hosts in order to exercise their full development;
- geohelminths, which do not need to change hosts, but a certain stage of development must occur in the soil;
- contagious parasites that develop in the body of the host, lay eggs on his body and have a high invasive level.
The nature of transmission are:
- food-borne parasites, the eggs of which are in the environment, they are not affected by the ultraviolet radiation, high and low temperatures;
- contact parasites that enter the human body through wounds and lesions of the skin.
About worm infestations've heard many, but you know what really threatens the neighborhood with parasites and how the process of infection? What man of knowledge of the mechanism of infestation and why it is so important to protect primarily children from the bot? Children suffer from helminth infections more often than adults and if you suspect an infestation, which is also supported by symptoms, quickly run to the hospital. The development of a helminth infection in children is fraught with serious consequences. In addition to a visit to the doctor parents should carry a basic self-examination of the baby, checking the condition of the skin, underwear and bed linen. Having identified the problem as early as possible it can be solved much sooner and with less injury. Infection of egg-worms occurs:
- through dirty hands and nails;
- through underwear;
- through linen;
- using fruits and vegetables;
- through the water.
If the person is infected with helminths, during sleep, they crawl out through the anus and lay their eggs enterobiasis. The skin is itchy area, which is then itchy and constantly worried fingers. If the eggs of a pinworm is on the priest — it is enterobiasis.
Causes of black worms
White worms in feces are a sign of defeat of organism worms. Parasites can be both adult and child. The reasons for the development of the disease in most cases lie in poor hygiene. For this reason, this disease is more often diagnosed in children. It is understood that ways of infection with worms a lot. Therefore, if you were seen in the stool small white worms someone from the family members, it is recommended to undergo treatment for all. To treat only one patient are not appropriate.
Ways of transmission of pinworms
The clinical picture of helminthiasis
The migration stage of helminthiasis is no less dangerous than adult worms. Moving on to the human body, the parasites cause complications and pathological diseases, including:
- The intoxication of the organism.
- Allergic reaction.
- Worsening of chronic diseases.
- The emergence of new diseases of a chronic nature.
- Low immunity (in severe stages blocking the immune system).
- Damage to the integrity of the bodies to which they are attached (after sedimentation).
The types of parasites
In the world, there are a number of different helminths. Many of these parasites to humans. Infection and disease are not always noticeable. It happens that quite a long time pathological process not an effect. Consider the classification of helminths and their brief description. All worms can be divided into several groups:
- By appearance there are three classes: roundworms, tapeworms, flat (nematodes, cestodes, trematodes). They look different. Some of them are in the photo below.
- Depending on how the worm gets into the body, there is the following division of them into groups: animals (bio-helminths), from sick (contagious), from soil (geo-helminths). Symptoms will be different.
- At the location of the inside man: worms that live in the hollow organs, deep tissues and living in the previous two environments simultaneously. The first is called translucens, the second fabric, the third — ascaride.
The ability to move in the human body have about 200 varieties of worms. Experts divide them into groups according to various criteria. Photo worms in humans can differ dramatically depending on their belonging to one or another form. So, in the human body parasitic tapeworms and roundworms. Photo worms of the same variety may also vary. So, to the order of round worms belong pinworms, hookworms, Trichinella, roundworm, hookworm. A species of flatworm can be attributed to two classes:
- cestodes (pork and beef tapeworm, Echinococcus, a tapeworm, alveolar);
- trematodes (these include Schistosoma, opisthorchis, paragoni).
Helminths refer to worms that live and feed on useful properties receive the power and extra protection. In this case, the parasites actively proliferate, disrupting the health of organs, the absorption of nutrients. As a result, this unpleasant factor causes weakness. After this form of various diseases, which can lead to death. Microorganisms living within the digestive tract are called intestinal parasites. They can live inside humans as well as animals. Such worms do not tend to multiply in the body in humans. Worms can survive in humans for many years, even until death. Helminth eggs (or larvae) have a thick shell which protects them from adverse environmental conditions. Helminths are a group of organisms that have a similar form. Microorganisms include the following taxa: mono-genes, cestodes (tapeworms), nematodes (roundworms), and trematodes. The amount of reproduction in the human body different types of worms reaches a high rate. Generally, there are about a million types of microorganisms. Nematodes are the most diverse of all helminthes, which are widely considered and studied in modern medicine. Every captive can become a master and a habitat for parasites, namely worms. Although with the word "boss" is debatable, because the parasites use the human body for their life, consume nutrients, energy, "shitting" and harmful to man, and not Vice versa. Worms or, scientifically, worms flooded the entire globe, they are identified from time immemorial on all continents and in all countries. At the appalling statistics of the world health Organization (who), more than half of humanity has at least one helminth species, and there are about three hundred. The worst thing is that the main contingent of children. Not everyone knows that his body is a parasite a worm.. so worms is the lower worms that live in the human or animal body, fed by the host and use it to its life cycle. Interesting facts! Whitish-yellow or pinkish worm, a length of 40 cm With a cal goes dead. If in the rectum, a lot of them, they emerge from the anus live. Then to find them easily. The larvae of Ascaris in the stool are visible only under the microscope. Worm white. With feces leave the females after laying eggs. Looks like a thin white worm is 3-5 cm in length. Bovine and porcine apni causative Agents of human helminthiasis are 2 types of worms: round (nematodes) and flat (tapeworms and flukes).
According to statistics, more than a billion people infected with helminths that contribute to overload of the immune system and make holes in blood vessels. To get rid of these parasites using the drug or traditional treatment. The greatest harm to the human body can cause three types of helminthes: flukes, round and tapeworms. Before choosing a method of disposal, it is necessary to understand how to look like worms in humans. Worms exposed to not only people who are largely infected with helminths animals, including Pets. The infected Pets happens even if they do not face the street and have no contact with other individuals of its kind. The article examines the types of worms in cats.
- Types of worms in cats: roundworms, tapeworms, flukes flat
- Common symptoms of helminthiasis
- Treatment and prevention
Helminth eggs in children
If diagnosed helminthiasis, it is necessary to begin treatment. For the full picture to determine the form of the parasite. To combat this disease have developed specialized drugs anthelmintic. If a child is a question of choice of medication arises particularly acute. Will help competent expert, to neglect his advice is impossible.
What to do if parents are against medication? Lesion treatment worms is and folk remedies. Prepare decoctions, infusions and tinctures. Especially folk remedies be saved when the disease of young children. A child, especially till years, difficult to tolerate medication. Examples of popular recipes:
- The infusion of the rind of pomegranate. Finely cut and dried peel, 10 grams pour boiling water, drink a teaspoon.
- The infusion of onions. Infuse for 12 hours, milled head, drink ½ Cup 3-4 times a day.
- Tincture of garlic. Takes 5-6 heads of garlic, pour 0,5 liter of vodka, insist about a week, after which the vehicle filter. Take 20 drops before meals in 30 minutes. The course lasts 3-4 days.
This files most often infected with helminthiasis children. The kids pull the dirty hands and objects in mouth, and this increases the risk of infestation by worms. How to determine whether the infant is infected at home? One way is to examine the stool of the baby. Some types of worms may show up in the turd of a child without special tools. Usually, children have acquired pinworms or roundworms. But it is possible and other types of parasites. Worms in the feces of the child are as follows:
- pinworms — thin white worms, about the size of 1 cm;
- roundworms are thin white parasites, but they have a much longer pinworms, they range in size from 1 to 40 cm, live roundworm moving in the stool;
- vlasoglavy come in the form of a white worm, whose length is 5 cm, pointed at one end;
- Toxocara — long worms, their length of 18 cm;
The presence of thin black threads in the stool, many parents take for worms. Actually it looks like digested bananas in Calais. The reason for concern. Lose pinworms or roundworm larvae in children is accompanied by such symptoms:
- abdominal pain;
- a sharp loss of body weight;
- constipation, suddenly changing upset stomach;
- the presence of itching in the anus;
- allergic manifestations in the skin.
Signs of parasites in the human body
Obligate parasitic worms live not only in the body, but also affect animals. Some of these pests live in human or animal temporarily or permanently any of the phases of his life, getting there larvae. Most often the warm-blooded suffer from Ascaris and pinworm, that cause such specific diseases as ascariasis and enterobiasis, respectively. Inside of the adult worms Lodge in different organs and tissues. Preferably the bulk of the worms is represented by two categories according to their location: luminal and tissue. Worms are extremely common around the globe. The world organization of the population, it was estimated that every second person on the planet is host to at least one of the three types of worms inhabiting his body. Conduct a self-test to identify the eggs of worms in the feces quite difficult due to microscopically small sizes, often unable to see themselves pests. The main symptoms that should raise concerns about invasion — long problems with a chair (constipation or diarrhea), and inflammation in the anus, accompanied by an unpleasant, itchy sensation.