People are constantly in contact with each other and therefore no one is immune from the ingress of various bacteria into their body. Another important role is played by our beloved animals, which are also carriers of various infections.
In order to ensure that the minimum amount of various worms and bacteria gets into the body, one must not forget about simple preventive measures: washing hands, processing vegetables and fruits, safe behavior in water bodies, and so on.
You can cleanse your body of pests in different ways.
Symptoms of the appearance of parasites in the body
Parasites can be found in different parts of the body: in the stomach, and in the intestines, and in the liver. And they adapt equally well, both in an adult and in a child's body.
People who constantly take care of their health, lead a healthy lifestyle, are exposed to the minimum ingress of parasites and bacteria into the body.
Symptoms of finding parasites in the body:
- Recurrent diarrhea or constipation.
- Drowsiness, weakness, anemia.
- Sharp pain during movement in muscles and joints, often people confuse with arthritis.
- Weight loss, constant hunger.
- Continuous headache and dizziness.
- Changes in the body's metabolism.
- Pressure rhythm disturbances.
- Constant insomnia, teeth grinding in sleep.
- Hair loss.
- Rash on the body in the form of an allergy.
- Periodic sharp pains in the abdomen.
- Manifestations of increased irritability and nervousness.
The pharmaceutical industry provides a wide range of medicines to combat parasites.
There are three groups of anthelmintic drugs:
- Preparations based on chemicals.These drugs are ineffective, since parasites have the ability to adapt to these substances. And the drugs themselves have a detrimental effect not only on parasites, but also on the human body as a whole. They have a very large number of side effects.
- The next group of preparations was developed on the basis of plants.When they enter the body, they concentrate the poison, and it, in turn, adversely affects the parasites, which soon tend to leave the human body. Preparations based on plant substances are safe for human health, while strengthening the body's defenses. Parasites almost never adapt to them.
- And the last group - homeopathic medicines. All effectiveness depends largely on the qualifications of the doctor. If he picks up the wrong treatment, the result will be zero. If even the slightest indication for use is violated, the same expected result will not be achieved. Treatment can last from a month to several years.
From the above, we can conclude that anthelmintic drugs are selected depending on the type of disease and financial condition.
A lot of people, upon detecting parasites in the body, immediately run to the pharmacy for drugs. But few people think that drugs that kill parasites also kill the beneficial flora of the body, which is very difficult to restore later. This again requires many different drugs and time.
The only plus of pills and various medications is a quick effect. But do not forget that subsequently, after this, it will be necessary to raise and restore the weakened immunity.
Some of the most effective drugs for cleansing the body from parasites in the body are products based on albendazole. They are used for almost all diseases associated with parasites. They have a small number of side effects. It is strictly forbidden to be taken by women during pregnancy.
There are also special preparations of a wide spectrum of action, which are also very effective in worm infestations. They have a large number of side effects. During pregnancy, they can only be taken on the recommendation of a doctor and under his constant supervision.
Both family members and pets are subject to treatment for helminthic infestation.
Levamisole-based anthelmintics are taken once for the entire course of treatment after a meal in the evening. If you need to repeat, then this is done in a couple of weeks. They have virtually no side effects. When using, you can not take any alcohol on the same day.
It should be noted that there are a large number of drugs to fight parasites. All of them are designed for different categories of people. They have a variety of side effects, so self-medication with pills is not worth it. It is better to consult an experienced doctor before using them
Cleansing from parasites at home
Traditional medicine recipes are actively used to cleanse the body of parasites.
If you want to avoid the entry of parasites into the body, you should constantly eat cabbage, horseradish, radish. Add bay leaves, cloves, dill, cinnamon to the dishes.
Another good way to kill parasites at home is to use pumpkin. Eat twenty grams of pumpkin seeds every morning. After forty minutes, drink a couple of sips of vegetable oil and after a couple of hours you can have breakfast.
You can also fry the pumpkin seeds first, then finely grind them. Add six cloves of garlic, a couple of tablespoons of honey to them. Mix everything and let it brew for twelve hours. The resulting infusion should be drunk every morning for a month. A couple of hours after taking the medicine, you can have breakfast.
A good way to cleanse the body with garlic and kefir. You need to eat a few whole cloves of garlic and wash it down with kefir. While the garlic must be swallowed whole, it cannot be chewed. If there are any diseases associated with the stomach or intestines, then it is better not to use this method.
Another very effective way to get rid of parasites is the pomegranate bark. It is easy to prepare: take fifteen grams of dried pomegranate bark and fill it with hot water. Cook for no more than ten minutes. The resulting infusion should be drunk in half a teaspoon four times during the day. This is best done on an empty stomach.
You can also try drinking hot milk, not brought to a boil, before bed, and grab three cloves of garlic.
Clay can be used to detoxify the body of parasites. Take a small amount of clay, fill it with warm water and mix thoroughly. The drink should be similar in color to milk. Next, you need to let it settle a little. When a precipitate appears, it can be taken orally twenty-five minutes before meals twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. Continue the course for thirty days.
As you can see, using ordinary products, you can prepare an excellent remedy for ridding the body of parasites. However, it will not do any harm.
When parasites are found, for prophylaxis, all family members need to undergo treatment, regardless of who has them and who does not. If there are animals in the house, they should also undergo a course of treatment.
It is imperative to follow the rules of hygiene, wash your hands thoroughly with soap before eating and after using the toilet, treat vegetables and fruits with boiling water.