Unlike antibiotics and synthetic antiparasitic drugs, medicinal herbs are capable of affecting several types and stages of development of parasites in the human body without disturbing the normal intestinal microflora. In addition, they are softer.
As already mentioned, killing parasites is more expensive for yourself. Just imagine that the decaying corpses of worms are scattered all over your body.When treating helminths with medicinal chemotherapy, a person feels, especially in the first days, worse than with the flu.The bodydevelops a syndrome of intoxication with the decay products of parasites, manifested by weakness, headache, nausea, and abdominal pain. Even an adult is hard to bear. And the child?
Herbal medicine against helminths
In the fight against helminths, our great-grandmothers for centuries have used various herbs, which are called so - anthelmintics.
- Pumpkin seeds.
To expel worms in the old days, up to 3 glasses of pumpkin seeds were consumed per day. At the same time, even one of the largest worms, the tapeworm, could not resist them. At the end of such treatment, it is recommended to take a good laxative.
To cleanse the intestines from worms, take 300 g of raw pumpkin seeds, peel them from the hard peel, while maintaining a soft greenish shell, and grind in small portions in a mortar. After the last portion, the mortar is washed with water (50-60 ml) and the water is poured into a container with crushed seeds. Add 50-80 g of honey or jam for taste and mix thoroughly.
The resulting mixture is taken on an empty stomach in small portions for 1 hour. 3 hours after taking the last serving, take a laxative (1 tbsp. L castor oil in 0. 5 glass of water). After 4-6 hours, an enema is given.
When carrying out this treatment, one should switch to a diet from the day before the start of treatment (eat pureed soups, liquid cereals, vegetable purees, curdled milk). Worms may not come out on the first day, therefore, in the next 1-2 days, the mixture is repeated and a cleansing enema is required daily.
- Rangoon Fruit (Quisqualis indica).
Its seeds and leaves are also used as an anthelmintic agent, especially against tapeworms. It can be used successfully against stomach pain, diarrhea, colds, skin parasites, and also as an anti-viral agent.
- Chenopodium anthelminticum, Mexican tea, Jesuit tea.
The seeds and leaves of this native of Mexico and South America are excellent deworming agents. Its main ingredients are ascaridol and safrole, known as chenopodium seed oil. Since Chenopodium is very effective against helminths, it is very often used to expel lumbricoid (round) worms, especially in children.
- Carnation (Eugenia Cariophillata Thunb. Cariophiliusaromaticus).
The main active factor in clove oil is an essential oil called eugenol (84-96%). Clove relaxes the smooth muscles of the digestive tract, clove oil is a strong antioxidant with a powerful effect on intestinal parasites and in addition has a wide range of antimicrobial and antifungal (fungicidal) properties.
It can be used in different forms (decoction of whole "cloves", powder or oily infusion). Cloves will help cure pharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, even toothache. It is also recommended to use cloves along with tansy and wormwood to expel all types of parasites.
- Myrrh (Balsamodendron myrrha, Commiphora myrrha).
Myrrh resin has many uses: as an antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-halitosis, diarrhea, indigestion, infections, peptic ulcer, parasitic and yeast infections.
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris).
Its bark, root and ripe fruits are used medicinally. According to modern medical data, barberry owes its healing effect primarily to the active agent berberein (alkaloid), which has a pronounced anti-infectious effect.
This makes it effective against bacteria that cause suppuration, dysentery, cholera, bowel disease, urinary tract disease, and vaginal infections. It supports the immune system and its anti-inflammatory properties are effective even in the treatment of severe inflammation.
- Grapefruit seed extract (Citrus paradisi).
It is a natural antiviral, antibacterial, fungicidal and antiparasitic agent. Laboratory and clinical studies have confirmed that this extract is effective against 800 different viruses and bacteria and about 100 types of fungi, as well as against some types of parasites. It is also very important that the grapefruit seed extract does not affect the friendly intestinal microflora and stimulates the immune system.
- Garlic (Allium sativum).
The blood-purifying, antibacterial, antispastic, stimulating effects of garlic are well known. Garlic has been found to be effective against bacterial growth, protects the liver from drugs and toxins, kills parasites, worms and fungi, protects cells from free radical damage, and also aids digestion, improves liver function, and increases bile production.
Therefore, garlic is essential for health protection. Among other things, garlic is an excellent remedy for strengthening the immune system. The only thing is that a clove of garlic is not enough to expel worms, and large doses can cause serious irritation of the esophagus and stomach lining. Therefore, it is preferable to take a tabletted garlic extract.
- Black walnut (juglans nigra).
Its peel is often used as an antiseptic, antifungal and relaxing agent. It cleanses the blood, increases the body's resistance, is effective against Candida albicans and other fungi, worms, malaria and other parasites.
- Walnut oil (juglans regia).
Walnut contains the substance juglone, which has an antiparasitic effect.
Folk remedies for the treatment of worms
- Pour 1 tsp.herb wormwood2 cups boiling water to cool, drain. Take 1-2 tbsp. l. 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. Use for the withdrawal of pinworms and roundworms.
- Grind 4 tbsp. l.unripe walnuts, pour 1 cup of slightly salted boiling water over them, let it brew for 30 minutes, drain the cake. Drink the resulting liquid during the day, taking a laxative at the same time. The remedy is effective against pinworms, roundworms and tapeworms.
- Brew 1 kgcommon sorrel1 liter of boiling water and cook in a water bath for 2 hours, strain, add 50 g of sugar, boil to a volume of 1 glass, drink 1-2 sips during the day before meals. . .
- Medium-sized onion, add 1 cup boiling water and leave overnight, then strain. Take 0. 5 cups a day for 3-4 days.
- Boilcrushed 1 pomegranate rindin 0. 75 cups of boiling water. Then, within 1. 5 hours, drink the broth in 3 doses, without taking food. Take a laxative after 3-4 hours.
- Finely choponionsand fill a half-liter bottle with it to half, then top up with vodka and leave in a warm place for 10 days. Strain and take 1-2 tbsp. l. 2 times a day before meals.
- Pour 1 tbsp. l.dried tansy flowers2 cups of warm boiled water, leave for 2 hours. Strain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals for 5 days.
Folk remedies for getting rid of lamblia
The period of treatment for giardiasis is long, sometimes stretching for years.
- It is necessary to pick a bindweed:grows as a weed in vegetable gardens, curls on potatoes, bushes, blooms with white-pink bells, and the leaves are oblong, like those of a birch. Collect bindweed, dry in the shade. Pour a handful of dried herbs with 1 liter of boiling water, insist. Drink like tea.
- During the summer, daily in the morning on an empty stomach, drink 0. 5 cups of sauerkraut and bindweed tea.You can have breakfast in 20 minutes. Pick a bindweed with white-pink bells and dry in the shade. Pour 1 handful of dried bindweed with 1 liter of boiling water, insist. Drink instead of tea.
- Gather young birch leaves that have barely had time to unfold.Brew 2 tbsp. l. dry leaves 1 cup boiling water and leave for half an hour. Strain. Drink everything on an empty stomach, then lie on your right side and lie down for half an hour. The course is from 15 to 45 days.
- Collect green pine cones covered with a white coating (resin) in late July - early August.Rinse them with cold water, put them in a large saucepan and pour spring water 15-20 cm above the buds. Put on low heat with the lid open and simmer for 8 hours. Skim off the foam like from jam. Then strain, discard the cones. Add sugar 1: 1 by volume to the remaining liquid (take 0. 5 kg of sugar for a 0. 5 liter jar of broth) and cook for 1 hour. You get a jam with the smell of raspberries, not pine. Take no more than 2 tbsp. l. on an empty stomach. If the body does not accept sweets on an empty stomach, you can eat after meals. It also cleanses the lungs and gastrointestinal tract.
- For giardiasis in theseason, eat as many blueberries as possible.
- You can also drink horseradish juice: a child - 1 dess. l. , for an adult - 1 tbsp. l.
- Grind 100 g of dry wormwood, then grind it into powder in a mortar. From 1 to 3 days of treatment, take 1/2 tsp. wormwood powder every 2. 5 hours - even at night. You can drink a little water. On the next days of treatment, take the same dose 5-6 times a day. The course is designed for 1 week.
Women need to do douching too.Pour 1 full art. l.dry chopped wormwood1 liter of boiling water, wrap and leave for 30 minutes. Cool to body temperature and drain.
In addition, daily cleansing enemas with wormwood infusion and microclysters should be done. Pour 100 ml from the infusion. Make a cleansing enema with 900 ml of infusion. After the large intestine is cleansed, make a micro enema with 50 ml of infusion, holding it in yourself for a longer time so that the medicine is dispersed throughout the intestine. Douching with the remaining 50 ml.
Wormwood therapy gives the best results for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and urinary tract, skin and gynecology.
Follow a diet during the entire week of treatment.Do not eat meat, fish, milk and dairy products, eggs, pastries.There are cereals, vegetables and fruits, potatoes and vegetable oil.
- Peel3-5 horseradish roots, finely chop and put in a bottle. Pour 1 liter of vodka and leave in a dark place for 12 days. Strain. Drink 1 tsp. 1 time per day - in the morning on an empty stomach. Course - 10 days reception, 10 days - a break, 10 days - reception. Then a break for 1 month.
Unlike antibiotics and synthetic antiparasitic drugs,medicinal components of medicinal herbs can have an effect on several types and stages of development of parasites in the human bodywithout disturbing the normal intestinal microflora. In addition, they are softer.
However, herbal medicine has its drawbacks, the period of taking any herb should not exceed 10 days, because medicinal plants contain potent biologically active substances, for example, atropine alkaloids. And long-term use of laxatives is fraught with complications.
So, herbs are taken for 10 days, and most parasites have a lifespan of more than a month. What to do? Believe it or not, there is a way out - and these are biologically active additives (BAA) of the antiparasitic series. It's not just dried herb packaged in capsules, as some people think. These are, often, standardized (i. e. with precisely dosed amount) concentrates of active substances, from which, using modern technologies, harmful impurities have been removed. This makes dietary supplements safe even with long-term use and high doses.
The duration of the course is also a plus, since long-term use of antiparasitic products manages to capture parasites throughout their entire life cycle, destroying both young and larval forms.